Services – Managed Services
- Is your technology unreliable, slow or inconsistent? Are you constantly rebooting systems and hoping they come back up?
- Is your current IT provider giving you more headaches then solving issues?
- Are you or someone in your office “acting” as the IT person?
- Do you need help with compliance and don’t know where to turn?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, AcaciaIT can give you the IT support you need!
AcaciaIT’s Managed Services will help with;
Remote support – your assigned technician will work with any issues you may have, keeping your systems running, installing software and fixing errors.
Security – whether you choose our Umbrella Protection Package or our Standard Protection Package we will work to eliminate your companies security risks and protect your data.
Performance – How does faster performance and fewer error messages sound? Your technician will implement the maintenance your systems need to stay up, running and fast!
Compliance – AcaciaIT specializes in HIPAA, PCI, ITAR and SOC 2 compliance, we can partner with you to complete SAQ’s, Risk Analysis, Encryption, Security, Employee Training and much more.
Time – With AcaciaIT in your court, you will no longer need to “act” as your companies IT person and get back to your regular job. Or if your current IT provider is giving you headaches know that through working with AcaciaIT you will have your own assigned technician that knows your company, your people and your network. This goes along way in our partnership and gives you a reliable Technician to count on.
Already have an IT department but need supplemental support? We can help with that as well. We have many customers that need the extra support of monitoring, installation or other services, we can work side by side with your existing IT team!
We offer a FREE Network Assessment!
Additional Information that may help you decide on the IT firm for you.
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.