We can support your IT department
Every day you as the CEO are faced with tough budget decision about where to allocate financial resources. One of the toughest that does not show a direct ROI involves IT spending.
ROI on IT can be almost impossible to estimate and sometimes you do not want to see ROI such as investment in Cyber Security and Disaster Recovery! However you know you can’t afford to lag behind in IT. There is no longer a single department or function in your organization that is not significantly controlled by, enhanced or facilitated by or outright dependent upon IT.
You know you need to “keep up” but you don’t have unlimited funds. What you need to know is does your IT department have it all covered?
Generally, the answer to this is “NO” here is why;
- They may be understaffed, are they behind, unable to do all that needs to be done to keep up with the demand in your company
- They may not have the funds they are probably requesting money for certain areas such as Cyber Security or Disaster Recovery these areas can be expensive and knowing what software and hardware to implement to be most effective can take many hours of research, time your IT department doesn’t always have.
- They may be embarrassed, They may know they need more help or money but no one likes to come to the CEO with “bad news” so they may not have it covered but they just are not telling you.
Here are a couple of warning signs your IT Staff doesn’t have it all covered:
- They routinely work nights and weekends Everyone must do it once in a while, but if your IT department seems to be doing it constantly there is something wrong.
- Projects aren’t getting done on time or correctly If the projects all seem to be over time or just not getting done as they should be it is not that your IT department is incompetent but rather they just don’t have the staff or budget to complete them properly.
How can we help?
Co-Managed IT is a way for CEO’s of growing companies to get the help their IT department needs with expertise in IT services and automation tools without the expense of hiring more full-time employees to your IT staff.
This is NOT about taking over your IT department or replacing your IT staff, this is about supplementing them with the support they need in the areas they need it.
This is NOT just monitoring your network for alarms and problems which leaves your IT department to scramble to fix them.
This is a flexible partnership where we customize a set of on-going services and software tools specific to the needs of your IT person or department that fills the gaps, supports their specific needs and gives you far superior IT support and services at a much lower cost.
If this sounds like something you and your IT person or department would like to discuss, please give us a call at 520-751-0888 or email email@example.com
We offer a customized combination of service and support that blends the benefits of both Managed Services with Internal IT.
At the core of any good Managed Services is the relationship between the customer and service provider. Traditional MSP agreements provide the services without “sharing” or co-managing.
As with any Managed Services agreement, AcaciaIT uses monitoring tools for proactive and responsive analysis, inventories, management and maintenance. And we make those tools available to our CoMITS partners, along with all alerts and appropriate support. Our monitoring targets include:
Security (on several layers)
We monitor and we document. Hardware inventories. Software inventories. Licensing. Procedures. Backups tested. And more!
We base our commitment to you on YOUR needs. Not ours. We are that different.
- We support the servers, Internal IT supports the desktops and end users
- We provide the monitoring, Internal IT calls us when they need additional help
- We provide and manage the backup and endpoint security
- We support the virtual infrastructure
- We provide the monitoring and help out when the tough problems arise!
We don’t replace your IT Staff. We make them better.
All our contracts include a no-questions asked 30-day out option. We want the relationship because it makes sense, not because of a piece of paper.
We don't want your job. The best thing that happens when I.T. minds come together is systems are put into place to be effective I.T.
Interested in what that means?
Book a Call with us and request a
FREE copy of "I don't want your job."
The short list of worries we can alleviate for internal IT
Big Projects Coming Up?
We are in I.T. and we understand the amount of pieces that need to be organized and planned for when it comes to I.T. We are here to assist you with the parts you may not have the facilities to do. We can provide project oversite or staff to complete project rollouts. Also, the research to accomplish the best outcome. And the sources in town to help push projects through from outside vendors. We deal with outside vendors all the time and can use our connections to help your project run smoothly.
Did the backup run? Did the patch go through?
Walk into your next meeting with the reports that show your department is covering all the important items needed for business continuity. Did a backup get missed and you were stretched thin at a meeting and couldn't followup with why? Did a patch not get applied for the 4th time because a computer in your office keeps getting turned off at night when updates run? We are here to help you. Support you. Quite frankly we alleviate your stress and we make you look good.
Outside pressures on your network?
The best way to know if your systems are secure and in compliance is with an outside perspective. We can work with you to run testing setups and search for the holes that would lead to long weekends and very stressful days of trying to block Ransomware from already residing within the computers you are responsible for.
How do I track all of the requests?
We work with IT every day. We know that keeping a track of the requests of what needs done and what is done is critical for you to have a history of. We have portals to ticketing systems that will allow you to supervise the requests coming and the items completed. Then escalate the tickets to us that you need a assistance with.
What happens when you need a sick day or a vacation?
We know it seems like the last thing you might want to think about. We, also, know it is important to have a chance to take a vacation, sick time and even just some personal days off to refresh the brain. We keep on running while you are gone and help put out any fires. We are your support team.