Support for Small Businesses
So many IT providers claim to be your partner, but what does that really mean?
Do they take the time to understand your business and how you operate and where you want to take your company?
Or is it all words without a meaning?
Do they understand your business and how use of technology can help you grow?
You need an IT provider that really understands business, not just IT. You need someone who:
- Understands what it is your company actually does. What services and/or products you produce
- Understands how your company operates, the flow between people and departments and how you like or want it to work
- Understands you need to work within a budget and to help you plan within that budget for your IT needs
- Can advise on and recommend IT products, services and software that can make your work easier
- Meets with you regularly to see how their recommendations have been implemented. Are they working out? Do adjustments need to be made?
- Responds when you have issues and quickly mitigates the problem
- Understands the security that you need to protect your data
Sound to good to be true? But sounds like exactly what you need.
Request Your Free Network Assessment
Request of Free Network Assessment
AcaciaIT is a 28-year-old company and we have grown through those years and understand what our clients need. We do several things that are different from most IT firms;
During our initial onboarding with you, we go over the operations of your business and how it operates. What is working now and what isn’t and what would you like it to do.
We meet with you quarterly to review the past quarter and look to the next. Looking at how IT can help you with:
- What you are planning
- What you need to accomplish
- What you need to do to grow
- We help you to budget for your IT
- Each year we sit down at least a quarter before the end of your fiscal year and help you to budget for upgrades, new projects and growth
- We work with companies from basic IT security needs to full compliance needs with PCI, ITAR and SOC audits
If having an IT company that truly works with you is what you are looking for, then give us a call, we would be happy to help you reach your goals