Veterinary Computer Services
Need an IT company that knows Veterinary Practices
and understands Your Services?
We Can Help!
Using these Softwares?
- Infinity ImproMed
- IDEXX VetMedStat
- Endoscopy Support Services
Using These Systems?
- Dicom servers and systems
- RadiAnt and 3d Viewing Systems
- CT Imaging systems
We have the experience and knowledge to work with the above software and systems and many others.
Does your IT company understand you?
- Non-employees who perform services for a covered entity, who have access to protected health information (PHI) such as attorneys, medical transcriptionists, and other vendors must be compliant. These are called Business Associates.
- Covered entities must establish contracts with Business Associates to ensure that the Business Associate also meet HIPAA requirements.
Do you need a second opinion?
- We have worked with some of the top Veterinary Software companies to implement and support their software
- We work with some of the top Veterinary companies in Arizona to support their networks and infrastructure
- We have dedicated staff members available 24 x 7 that know these systems and can help you with any issues that arise
Don't just take our word for it,here is what our Customers say:
I have worked with Greg Durnan and Acacia IT for the past 3 years. We are a complicated company with our IT needs and Greg and his team have worked with us every step of the way to understand our business, our IT needs and to establish a system that allows us to work seamlessly.
Their team manages everything on-site as well as remotely and they have our back! They know often before we do that something is not working correctly and they are on it and have it up and running before we ever know its down!
I completely and wholeheartedly recommend this fantastic IT firm, you will not be disappointed.
Like to discuss our services further?
We are happy to meet with you or your team. We have supported Arizona business needs since 1992 and continue to provide only the best service possible for every client, location and computer.
Every environment needs its own specific plan.
Just like every patient needs an individual diagnosis.
Click on the link below or call us to set-up an appointment 520-751-0888
Would you like a free Network Assessment?
Enter your informaiton and receive a FREE Network Assessment, no strings attached!
We will give you a free report that includes all items on your network that should be addressed. Security concerns, outdated Operating Systems, Patches and Vulnerabilities to your business continuity.