VoIP - A true phone system that supports business
With the push to a different way, we do business.
VoIP is the way to go to continue supporting your clients.
You may have heard of VoIP and thought it sounded like a good idea but does it work as well as a regular business phone system?
These days, they are even better!
VoIP has come a long way in the last few years outpacing even the full on-prem phone systems in cost and features.
These days you can take your VoIP phone and plug it in at your office, your home or wherever you have reliable internet service!
Your business is a good fit for Voice over IP phone systems if you ...
Own a business that has a phone number and has customers who call.
Would like to or have more remote employees, but don't want more office space rentals
Don't want your customers to use employees personal numbers and confuse your customers
Want the convenience of creating your phone answering, queuing, hold and more just like you need it to be for your business
- Full control of call routing
- Call Analytics
- Call Queues
- Call Recording
- Desktop Integration
- Conference Bridge
- Custom Greetings
- Find Me/Follow Me
- Music on Hold
- Online PBX Controls
- Ring Groups
- Time-Based Routing
- Unlimited Extensions
- Voicemail to Email
Additionally these system can generally save you hundreds of dollars a month over your standard phone service!
For more information on VoIP contact us at 520.751.0888 or email email@example.com
Free Executive Report:
“The Ultimate Guide To Choosing The RIGHT VoIP Phone System For Your Small Business, Call Center Or Multi-Location Office”
Not all VoIP systems are created equal! Read this guide to discover how to avoid making a frustrating, expensive mistake when choosing a VoIP phone system.
In This Report You’ll Discover:
- What VoIP is, how it works and why the phone company may force you to switch to a VoIP phone within the next 3 to 4 years.
- 3 different ways to implement VoIP and why you should never use 3 of them for a business phone system.
- Hidden costs with certain VoIP systems that can negate any cost savings you might gain on your phone bill.
- 4 revealing questions to ask any VoIP salesperson to cut through the hype, half-truths and “little white lies” they’ll tell you to make the sale.
- The ONLY way to know for sure if VoIP will work in your environment and in your business.
To Download Your Free Copy Today,
Simply Fill Out The Form on This Page.
Fill Out This Form To
Receive Your FREE VOIP Report